Skillogical has developed two options to address and optimise the people development processes of our clients.
1. Skillogical Technical and Consulting Services. We offer technical and consulting services aimed at addressing the following needs of clients:
- Data management and migration, that culminates in dynamic reports and protocols to maintain the data. The data management include the ability to dynamically synchronise data with other data sources, allowing for one central reporting and management of information.
- Skills audits that use cloud-based technology to allow employee interaction. Our technology and unique process ensures a short turn-around time, dynamic management and personal development plan reporting. The functionality allows for aided participation for people that can’t read, or do not have the skills to operate web applications.
- Competence Frameworks are key to defining and managing learning. We have extensive experience in defining competence frameworks for an array of industries, which we either develop from afresh or we augment and inform existing frameworks and its application in skills surveys and job profiles.
- Learner management to manage the learning in organisations, the system is scalable to manage leaning of industry bodies or even entire sectors.
- Online learning that deploys inhouse or provider specific learning programmes with the option of adding automated assessment functionality.
- Placement analysis that uses multiple variables to identify suitable candidates for placement in organisation structures
- Job profile formulation, standardisation, and maintenance, linked to related people management functionality such as Performance and People Development Management
- Surveys that utilise cloud technology to gather information that is analysed, and which is then formalised in well-structured and referenced reports.
2. Skillogical Modules offered as Software-as-a-Service. The various tools we have developed over the years is offered to clients as cloud based fleXiworX modules that can be accessed and used on a subscription basis. Cost is based on usage with an initial onboarding configuration fee and limited consultation and customisation. The modules currently available are:
- Performance Management. The module could be linked to existing systems to reference employee and position information. It has full dashboard and performance metrics functionality that informs management decision making.
- Online Learning. Providers and employers could load, manage, and avail learning material and related assessments to their employees or learners. Automated notifications make it easy to keep participants informed and the dashboards help to monitor participation.
- Job Profiles. The module offers clients the ability to manage and update Job profile content. The system auto catalogues all content that standardises the way qualifications, professional registrations and even experience is being recorded. A further advantage of managing job profiles on this application is the ease with which it is linked to other modules such as Performance Management and Personal Development Plan gap analysis.
- Paterson Job Grading. We have managed to formalise the various considerations applicable to grading positions in an easy-to-use application. The outcome of the job evaluation is exported as reports and could be linked to the Job Profiles if the module is also in the suite of applications a client is subscribed to.
Skillogical: Who We Are
Skillogical is the culmination of significant knowledge and expertise in the fields of people development combined with information technology.
It is a versatile cloud-based solution which is reliable, affordable and easy-to-implement. We pride ourselves in offering state of the art solutions combined with continuous support that enables companies to manage their Human Capital Development processes with the click of a button. Our rapid commencement process guarantees tangible results and analytics within 30 days.
Skillogical Key Functions
- Business impact metrics.
- Performance feedback metrics.
- Employee engagement metrics.
- Skill level and Learning metrics.
- Collect available company information for business impact metrics.
- Combine your information with Skillogical’s information bank.
- Edit / enhance information.
- Compile a complete list of competencies relevant to the company.
- Link competencies to business impact.
- Link competencies to training & development.
- Compile comprehensive job descriptions.
- Assign competencies to jobs.
- Link job description attributes to business impact.
- Link job description attributes to training & development.
- Avail performance feedback templates linked to job descriptions.
- Employer identifies employees’ training & development needs and how it impacts the business using either surveys or performance feedback.
- Employees identify their own training & development needs and how x it impacts the business using self service tools.
- Prioritise employee training & development needs according to business impact.
- Manage the development of employees through a combination of formal learning, mentoring and on the job training.
- Manage training & development.
- Foster an environment where employees take responsibility for their own development.
Schedule a Free Consultation
You can schedule a FREE consultation with us by filling out this simple form. Provide us your details and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.
Skillogical offers a number of significant benefits, including:
- Full integration with existing systems – no more loose standing files, sheets and other data sources impacting on training and development;
- Continuous updated information from Skillogical such as professional registrations, learnerships, competency frameworks and formats for regulatory reports;
- Unlimited users of the system and unlimited number of people that can be managed;
- Cloud technology that allows you full functionality without IT intervention – we offer training workshops and provide continual call centre assistance;
- Access to Skillogical resources to assist you in capacity building, re-engineering processes, or the implementation of change management;
- Minimal risk – you have tangible products and access to analytics within the first month;
- Dynamic dashboard – key HR metrics with drill down ability.